While we do not accept insurance, we will provide you with a Superbill in order for you to file for reimbursement with your insurance carrier. You may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan as an out of network provider. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance for out of network providers?
Fully Licensed Counselors- LPC, LMFT
- A Fully Licensed Counselor has a rate of $125 an individual session with a financial hardship rate as low as $100
- A Fully Licensed Counselor has a rate of $150 for a couple or family session with a financial hardship rate of $125
Licensed Intern-LPC Intern, LMFT Associate
- A Licensed Intern has a rate of $90 with a financial hardship rate as low as $60
- A Licensed Intern has a rate of $115 for a couple or family session with a financial hardship rate of $75
Practicum Counselor- Graduate Student Counselor
- Practicum Counselor has a rate of $50 a session with a financial hardship rate as low as $10
Speech Language Pathology Services Fee Schedule
- Initial Parent Intake Appointment $125 (50-60 minutes, new clients), $75 (30 minutes)
- Speech and Language Evaluation - $400 (testing time with client is approximately 2 hours) *Initial Intake fee may be applied toward the full evaluation fee when the evaluation is scheduled within 30 days of the initial intake.
Speech and Language Individual Therapy Sessions
- $125 (50-60 minutes)
- $75 (30 minutes, 1 session/week)
- $65 (30 minutes, 2 or more sessions/week)
Cash, check, Health Care Spending Accounts, and all major credit cards are accepted for payment.
Cancellation Policy - If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Contact Us or Schedule Online Request a therapy appointment online by filling out and submitting the form below.